Monthly Membership OnBalance now offers a monthly massage membership program. This is the best option for those who wish to include bodywork as part of their regular self-care routine. Click for details.
Massage & Bodywork
Yoga & Meditation
- Deep Tissue massage. This massage technique uses slower, more-forceful strokes to target the deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, commonly to help with muscle damage from injuries.
- Sports massage. This is similar to Swedish massage, but it's geared toward people involved in sport activities to help prevent or treat injuries.
- Trigger point massage. This massage focuses on areas of tight muscle fibers that can form in your muscles after injuries or overuse.
- Swedish massage/Stress Management This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- DermoNeuroModulation (DNM resolve nerve pain, regain function)
Yoga & Meditation
- Private Yoga or Meditation Sessions: Whether you are a beginner, an experienced practitioner, or are wanting to focus on a particular aspect of your practice, the session will be uniquely tailored to you.
- Group Yoga or Meditation Classes: All levels welcome. Check class schedule for current offerings.
- Sound Therapy: Tibetan Singing Bowls have been used for centuries for healing and meditation. Today, they are often combined with modern Crystal Singing Bowls to create a range of sounds that can aid in creating a sense of peace and harmony.
- Harmonium Lessons: Learn to play the Indian Harmonium—a traditional instrument used to accompany chanting practice. Private, semi-private and group classes available.
- Kirtan Vocal: Develop your own chanting practice—classes are focused on vocal technique, pronunciation, and learning the unique devotional music of the Bhakti tradition.